13 March, 2008

Various stuffs

So I finished Halo two days ago. Started playing XIII the same time and Half-Life yesterday.
XIII's pretty awesome with its comic-ness
With Half-Life, I have yet to decide whatever it's cute or creepy with its pixelness, yet horrible stuff that keeps scaring the shit out of me at night

There's also two new beginnings here
For one, some houses in The Sims 2 wouldn't load for me so I had to start completly over almost two weeks ago. Bye bye my 4th generation sims
Also, images in FireFox wouldn't load for me either, so I started a new profile. Sure, I retrieved all my bookmarks, search engines and already have my skin back, but this forces me to keep recalling all the passwords to all the sites whose names I have to type fully now. That's just annoying

No comments: