16 March, 2008

Today

... I had the weirdest dream.
I was going through these halls and various game-looking levels and I was killing the bad guys. Only much later I was forced to realize I'm in a local school, those fuckers did nothing much to deserve to die and I'm actually a psycho. I still tried to kill people, I even killed one dude who tried to make me see how much I suck, but he was rather agressive and screamy. Then, I was in some sort of school 'bar', considering going on the stage, do some weird shit and then kill myself, but instead I went away through the window. Then we had PE, we were standing in front of the changing room waiting for the teacher to open it and I saw Wolfest pass by. Saw me but didn't greet me. Then I was in front of the school planning to take some better photos for the school webpage (( my old základka, their pages are actually even worse than in my dream O_=; )) and there was a fallen tree there
I think somewhere there the dream ended but the part where several people chased after me sick of me killing people really scared the shit out of me. Also, I was killing small children, which was neat, but I said something so fucking cliché it makes me sick to my stomach

No comments: