24 February, 2008

RvB leftovers (( pack 3 ))

...stuff that was actually tied to other things but I didn't quite get to posting them together. The third one also comes with a song


In the morning cats get hungry there ((tam kocky zrána mívaj hlad ))
After night full of sinning (( po noci plný nerestí ))
She pets them and gives them food (( je pohladí a dá jim jíst ))

She wanders at night and sleeps through day (( po tme se toulá a ve dne spí ))
And her eyes know more than mine (( a její oci vedí víc než mý ))
I was out of words, I just stood there (( došly mi slova, já stál tam jen ))
She's the only one I'd die with (( s touhle jedinou bych zemrel ))

I'd die with her any day (( S touhle bych zemrel v jedinej den ))
And if it's not enough for you (( a jestli vám to nestací ))
If hundred of women stood there (( kdyby tam stála stovka žen, ))
I'd ask her to dance with me and I DON'T dance (( vyzvu ji k tanci a to netancim ))
~ Kabát, Malá Dáma (( Little Lady ))

No comments: